Painting with Pain Painting with Pain

nyce

wow, that is disproportionately creepy. the art wasn't amazing, and neither was the animation, but that was one seriously well put together flash movie. The fabulous thing about it was that even though the actual drawings weren't all that good (not bad though!) the effects you used made the movie waaay worthwile. loved it.

Keith responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. :D I can always grow and improve on everything I do and that's what I plan to do. :)

A Canvas And A Struggle A Canvas And A Struggle

this is my favourite thing on newgrounds.

also, to greatshadow300, he shot himself with the canvas behind him, so that the blood sprayed onto it.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

fair good

this was pretty funny, some of the animation licked camel dong, but who cares? really good al up, loved the rick roll

How to Draw Males&Females How to Draw Males&Females

nice

taught me some sketching techniques, really good work dude, keep it up, although, maybe have a bit of text explaining in the next one. thanks heaps though, it really helped me.

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

not just a game, a legend

this game is fucking amazing, you guys rock. although, it could have had a little more story to it but whatever, i loved it.

Skribble-Style responds:

Thanks a lot! :D

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

i love it

i love your series man, keep up the good work, you should make movies too

The Intense Build Up The Intense Build Up

you idiot

way to not make the intensely insane trance song this could be please do more on it, please I'm begging here, cmon dude *sob

Mexifry responds:

Okay.

Battle of Survival Battle of Survival

loved it

from your other songs u definately r getting way better, loved it

Shinrog responds:

Glad you liked it and thanks for the review =)

Zigan C1 Zigan C1

wow

beautiful art, beautiful woman, beautiful style haha, that is fabulous. What are you doing on newgrounds, go get famous!

Bedtime Stories Bedtime Stories

@deusexguy

haha, it's a drag queen, meaning it's a he. that said, bullsik, this is the hottest fat man I have ever seen. your technique is astounding, and your linework compliments your brushwork perfectly.